Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SIXTEEN!

Sooo.. just a while ago I had my sixteenth birthday! :) It was so fun I loved it! :D First I went to school and only went for half a day because we had early release, then I went to dairy queen with my cousin Jason. haha we were there for awhile and for once he was eating really slow, but I didn't really think anything of it.It seemed like we were there for forever though! haha then I get a call from my mom saying that my sister was there and was about to leave so i needed to come say bye to her. So Jason and I get there and no one was in my house....? Slowly I walk outside and BAM! SURPRISE!! hahaha it was a great birthday and a lot of my friends were there :) THANKS MOM AND SARAH!! i love you guys! :)
P.S. Tomorrow I'm going to get my license! ahh so nervous! :D wish me luck on parallel parking! haha













2 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! When was it?? Suprise parties are ALWAYS the funnest. But yeah I'm going to New York...cool huh? I'm super excited. :) So you're 16 now...that means dating!! Any boys?? :) Oh and good luck on your license test. I hated that thing. I did parallel parking perfectly on the test and ever since then I can't do it to save my life! Haha. It's good to hear from you pretty girl. :)

Carli Michelle Stratton said...

haha thanks!! :) it was on october sixteenth :) and yeah your so lucky! i want to go some day :) your going to have fun shopping i'm sure! i'm extremely jealous haha and hmmm no not really i went to the movies on a group date so that was fun but other than that not yet! haha yeah thats what i'm most worried about! hopefully it goes well because i have to go tomorrow and get it now since i had too many tests today. haha i'll let ya know how it goes ;)