Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School!

School has actually started... haha how exciting huh? I think that this summer went by WAY too fast! Especially this last month of July since we were so busy! It was a lot of fun though. Having the 4th of July celebration, Going to St. Johns for the 24ht, then Heap Reunion! :) At least it was fun while it lasted! Well, this year drake is starting fifth grade! Can you believe it? I remember that age perfectly. He even has the same teacher I had! haha and as for me, I'm going to be a big sophomore! whoo! haha only two more months until I can drive! :D Can't wait!!!





4 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

I agree...Summer did go by too fast! But it was a good one. Have a super fun Sophomore year pretty girl! :)

Misti and Stratton said...

hey Carli this is your favorite person you spent your summer with haha i just thought i would say hi and have fun as a big sophomore woohoo.

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Carli,
The pictures of you and Drake are so cute. I feel bad you guys never made it up here this summer. We have to figure out if Thanksgiving is here or Mesa or what.
We need to all get together soon. How is Brock?
Love ya!

Tanner and Andrea said...

Hey- You are so cute. Are you guys coming up for Thanksgiving this year? We miss you guys too... We don't see each other enough- that is for sure. Maddex is getting so big- you probably won't even recognize him. He is a talker these days. :)