Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer!

Well So far this summer has been pretty fun I guess! I just wish it was more exciting! ha ha Basically... I've just been hanging out with friends, and I have been going to alot of basketball camps. I just got back from one in Colorado it was really cool! I'm hoping that I can go stay with Alexa and Bailey sometime soon! And I can't wait for heap reunion of course :) ha ha Well here are some pictures of some of my summer :D There will be more soon!

Sarah and I waiting to bowl! :D


Ha ha someone made us laugh right when they took it!


ha ha this is the only strike i got all game. :(


We were all matching!


At the zoo during spring break!


ha ha imitating the monkey


Me, my cousin Jason, and my friend Sarah at golf land!


Me, Sarah and Emery


Me, Sarah's Brother Casey, and Sarah at their seminary graduation


Sarah, me, Emery, and Kealee at graduation!

2 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Ok cutest girl ever...you must have those Arizona boys allll over you! Thanks for the comment! I think you have a beautiful family too...especially a certian someone in your extended family. ;) Ok so, when Brock came to Vegas like in November or whenever it was me and Landry wanted to secretly hook him and my younger sister Hayley up! Don't tell him...but that was our plan. All 4 of us even all hung out together and me and Landry were crossing our fingers...nothing happened...yet! Haha Look at her picture and tell me what you think. We think it's a fabulous idea. :) I checked out Brock's blog too. Glad to see you both are doing so well. :)

Carli Michelle Stratton said...

haha thanks! mmm no not true! hahah yes i'm sure you do have a certain someone in mind! ;) oh really? well i'm going to have to say that from the looks of her i agree! she is very pretty! haha too bad i didn't meet her when we went up there! how old is she? oh and yeah brock is doing really good! Landry's new pictures are great too :) yeah just 18 more months! ha