Thursday, May 21, 2009

NEW

So... I pretty much haven't blogged since like Brock left haha. But it's mostly because nothing exciting ever happens around here!!! Well recently i just got done with track which was tons of fun! :) ha and tomorrow is the last day of school finally! Its crazy this year has gone by SO fast. I can still remember the first day perfectly. Anyway.... Yesterday my best friend Sarah and I were done with our finals at school early. So when we got bored we resulted to... 1st. Going to the nearest park and playing in the rain like a bunch of little kids :). 2nd. Made some delicious chex mix. 3rd. We went fishing down at the creek and I caught a crawdad!:) 4th. Went back to sarahs and sat in her jacuuzi! 5th. Jumped into some comfy pajamas and watched the fanally of American Idol!!! :D haha it was a very fun day!!! and we took some random pictures too :D


:)




Lovin the Rain!!!


Hahaha i dont even know....




We caught it all by ourselves :)




4 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Carli you are so cute. Did you like the finale of American Idol?? I was a Danny fan the whole time so I was sad when he got voted off but I was sooo glad Adam didn't win! haha Glad to see your doing well...I hope Brock is too! :)

Carli Michelle Stratton said...

Hey Paige!!! :D

haha ya i liked it i was glad that kris won.. but ya no kidding i deffinitely wish danny would've won out of all of them! he was my favorite too :) how are you doing? :) haha ya brock is doing great! how's landry too? :)

Paige Nelson said...

I'm doing really good. Just trying to keep busy so I don't miss Landry too much. Haha. But yeah Landry is doing sooo good...he sounds better with every letter. :) I"m glad Brock is doing good. When's the next time your coming to Vegas? You'll have to let me know and maybe could do something fun...cause I know you don't have many girl cousins that live here, right??

Carli Michelle Stratton said...

oh well thats good! And i'm glad to hear that Landry is too! :) haha ya i'm sure time seems to go by pretty slow sometimes huh? uhm... I dont know when we are coming to vegas hopefully soon! It's going to be wierd without landry there though! haha nope i don't have any girl cousins there.. so ya that would be cool!