Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SUMMER <3



Yesterday was one of the hottest days of the summer so my friends, Sarah and Cheyenne, came over to swim in our pond! Yes it's finally warm enough! :) We swam from 1:00 to 5:00 it was so much fun and Drake, Brock, and his friend even came too. I even did a backflip off the deck into the water! It was pretty crazy but i loved it :) I hope we get to go again soon!

This is me and Sarah!



Paige and me out at on the deck!


Drake and my Dad with the bull and her new calf!


1 comment:

Kathy's Boys said...

Tell your Dad I'm impressed! Wow, what don't you guys have. You must be rich!!! (inside joke) No really
it looks awesome. We will have to come up and hang
out sometime! It looks fun. Crew would love to come and spend time with Drake. And you guys should really come to Vegas and hang with us too. Love ya!
P.S. I heard the Trek was amazing!